It's gettin to be that time of the year again...nut powder

RSVDon

There is anti monkey butt powder in a pink bottle now. "Silky Smooth". Oh yeah baby, I love my balls being silky smooth lol

you too? I understand fonz prefers that also so he doesn't get nut burn marks on his chin

Just the gold for me. Giant size from the big box store and smaller ones I refill for trips. That and some time spent with a razor and all is good.

Though, the gold tingle isn't what it once was. I may have to step up to green for that "brisk" feeling again.

Just the gold for me. Giant size from the big box store and smaller ones I refill for trips. That and some time spent with a razor and all is good.

Though, the gold tingle isn't what it once was. I may have to step up to green for that "brisk" feeling again.

Don't go to the blue! If the Gold is the equivalent of 1,000 little gnomes with icy hands massaging your boys, then Blue is the equivalent of 2,000 little gnomes with icy hands pounding on your boys.

The blue bottle is intense!! :eek:

The blue one says "foot" powder, why would you put it on your boys?

The other two say "body", at least the boys are "part" of your body, but they ain't your feet!

Unless of course your boys smell like dirty feet then its probably ok :lol:

Don't go to the blue! If the Gold is the equivalent of 1,000 little gnomes with icy hands massaging your boys, then Blue is the equivalent of 2,000 little gnomes with icy hands pounding on your boys.

there is only one garden gnome I trust to give the boys a good massage...