identity crises

gen3flygirl

So I am over in Madrid, Spain right now. I have been doing a lot of walking around the city and have noticed a TON of mopeds. Well amongst all of the 50cc of pure bad ass was a R1 with a 50th anniversary paint job (nice looking bike). Well owner of said bie decided to be a dumb ass and put a gaint kawasaki green monster "M" logo on the side. I think the guy was having a little bit of penis envy :D. I am just said I didn't have my camera on me to get a picture of this lovely bike.

oops, correctomundi

It was introduced in Spain late last year.

The Monster Yamaha Tech3 Team unveiled their new livery this morning on the eve of the final pre-season test before the start of the 2009 MotoGP World Championship.

Edwards-Jerez-YZR-M1-Unveiling.jpg

On a sunny morning in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain, Texan Colin Edwards and Englishman James Toseland unveiled the new YZR-M1's and their own riding gear sporting the Monster Energy graphics as part of the two-year deal to sponsor the French MotoGP team. Monster Energy also entered into a personal sponsorship deal with 2008 MotoGP World Champion Valentino Rossi.