I now have a drive thru

rick37

Well while at millstone BBQ in logan I got a phone call about a car going thru our building, So we finished eating(what was we going to do)after making sure of no injuries to our staff,And got back to find a freaking hole in the wall.

I now have to wait to see who is paying what.

Here is a link to the story on channel four http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/may/30/parsons-avenue-partially-shut-down-after-car-crash-ar-92987/

I just can't stay out of the news.

What's up Rick? You camp out in the shop all night?

What kind if damage did it do inside?

It got secured and I will probably get a completely remodeled dining room,2 days loss of business and the cost of a sub-wall and 5 hours labor.So we will see how the insurance company tries to screw me.

It got secured and I will probably get a completely remodeled dining room,2 days loss of business and the cost of a sub-wall and 5 hours labor.So we will see how the insurance company tries to screw me.
usually they stick it in as deep as they can, break it off, then rip it out the other side.... covered with as much blood and guts as they can take...:D

usually they stick it in as deep as they can, break it off, then rip it out the other side.... covered with as much blood and guts as they can take...:D

Ok there Lexington Steele. :rolleyes: