Putnam June 12th and 13th... Who is going, What day, and what class?

Dubguy85

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should all try and pit together.

Dubguy

Both days Intermediate class..

Didnt see this thread before I went. And computers been down since I got back, so didnt see it till just now. Luckily I got to pit w you guys anyway.

Glad I got to meet many of you. Thanks to Josh and all the others who helped me get my plastics transferred over. Hopefully I'll have the 7 running for next time. (Then all I can blame my slow speeds on is my riding abilities:D) Hope I didnt hold too may of you back;)

No...my number is 262-391-7744 Give me a call tonight and I will get you hooked up. It's $125 for each day...no NESBA membership required for this special event for Ohio Riders

Brian. did you get my message? I'd like to thank Matt G and tell him I ended up getting too hot/weak to make the final run. I think he was going to be waiting on me, but I couldn't find him to tell him.

They have picts on the NESBA site too. One of thier guy's is a pict taker that where mine came from, and theyre free.

Do you have to be a full Nesba member to see them? I logged in, but dont see any track day pics.