Advices on leather suits 2pc

BikerBoy

Hey guys, coming back again for another advice .

This time it's about a 2 peices leather suit

i found this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Alpinestars-TZ-1-leather-suit-size-USA-48-like-new-/110539095567?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Apparel_Merchandise&hash=item19bca4be0f

is it good ?

still if you guys have any advices on names and so on please feel free to advice me

Thanks

i was told that dainese leather is good suit, but it's darng expinsive on ebay , any other brand you guys would advice ? Or any place to buy them cheaper than 1100 dollars ?

why is 1 peice better than 2 peices suit ?

I was thinking about a 2 peice so i can wear the jackit on commutes and the full suit if i am going riding with other " maybe hit twisties again with a great grp ride like ninjanick ride the other day " .

I don't think i'd do tracks if that what you guys thought :p

Thanks again for sparing time to read and advice me on this one .

Gay, unless you only ride track and are there every week.

2 piece is your best purchase bikerboy. ;)

hahaha i was typing as you posted , I don't think i'd do tracks, i just wana try to learn to do twisties , incase i joined a grp ride like the one u did :p

so how about brand names and stores guys ?

I went to iron pony and bought the agv sport 2 piece suit. I like it a lot it was 350. It's no daneise but it is great for the price. I even tested mine out at gingerman when I went down. It held up great and I wasn't injured at all.

2 piece comes with leather pants man with a 360degree zipper that connects the pant and jacket. 1 piece are for racers and useless for street riding and occasional track days if you even go. They're not user friendly while out in public like a 2piece suit is.;)

2 piece comes with leather pants man with a 360degree zipper that connects the pant and jacket. 1 piece are for racers and useless for street riding and occasional track days if you even go. They're not user friendly while out in public like a 2piece suit is.;)

I agree. I haven't found a down side to my two piece suit for the street or the track. Although I've only been to the track once so there may be a down side that I'm not aware of.

I've been told not to buy a 2-piece suit just so you can wear the jacket without the pants. The Jacket length is way to short to wear by itself, it looks a little ridiculous. You should go try some on before you buy any.

Weird, my 2 piece jacket isn't. It goes to my waist just fine. :confused: I'm not going by what I was told though, more from what I know from owning mine. :p;) He's buying a 2pc anyway from the title of this thread and the PM he sent me.:cheers:

Edited by NinjaNick

Weird, my 2 piece jacket isn't. It goes to my waist just fine. :confused: I'm not going by what I was told though, more from what I know from owning mine. :p;) He's buying a 2pc anyway from the title of this thread and the PM he sent me.:cheers:

Yep , a 2 pieces it is .

i am mainly wondering how big does 1.2-1.4 mm leather suit is from 1.3-1.5 mm and 1.4-1.6 .

I really like teh dainesee desgines specially with thing on the back , does that help ?

a lot of the suits " except dainesee " says that there is pockket in the back for a CEO back protectores, does this mean they don't come with one ?

what is CEO anyway ?

Thanks