testing waters 02 sprint

oldschoolsdime92

I have a 2002 sprint with 23k on the clock. Soft panniers, tank bag and luggage rack come with the bike. Heli bars, trident stubby exhaust, -1 front sprocket.solo seat cowl, self cancling turn signals. New brake pads in the last 2000 miles. Valves checked at 19,890, along with rear wheel bearing re greased. New air filter, oil change with 1000 miles on it. Always ran mobile one 4t.I want to give a honda 919 a shot. 4500 firm (937) 573 9726. My name is Brandt

100_0897-1.jpg

100_0874.jpg

Edited by oldschoolsdime92

mr.rocket, your totally uncalled for. you show up here, get all butt hurt over someone teasing you alittle bit and make asshole comments all over the forum. Why don't you take your wrenchs and go back to the garage and lean how to use them. Thank you and have a nice day.

mr.rocket, your totally uncalled for. you show up here, get all butt hurt over someone teasing you alittle bit and make asshole comments all over the forum. Why don't you take your wrenchs and go back to the garage and lean how to use them. Thank you and have a nice day.

Mr. dimebag,

Can you point me in the general direction of even a single post where I got all butthurt? I think the problem may be that you don't grasp sarcasm. That's ok, it just means I need to wear the kid gloves on your posts, and I'm willing to do that so you have a happy. Thank you.

Edit- typically, the use of the hundreds of smilies here help to differentiate between those people who truly have butthurt, and those who are just sarcastic. Maybe you should learn that while I work on my mastery of playing with my tool.:D (note smilie)

Edited by redrocket04

The bike looks great. I'm a huge fan of Triumphs. In fact, I still kick myself in the ass for not spending the extra K on Street Triple. Good luck with the sale.

On a side note, R-Rocket has a pretty good sense of humor about things. Those who can make fun of themselves and take a bit of ribbing now and then get my respect. There are those who know what they know, those who think they know what they don't know, and those who know what they don't know. We can't all be mechanics.

Hey double D's, that being Donski and Dimebag, when we riding? Watching 30 seconds of that clip makes me really happy I didn't ever watch any of those movies.

...I want a super sweet ridiculous name too :(

oh and GLWS lol

Hey double D's, that being Donski and Dimebag, when we riding? Watching 30 seconds of that clip makes me really happy I didn't ever watch any of those movies.

...I want a super sweet ridiculous name too :(

oh and GLWS lol

Late June probably. I've been itching for some good roads like Kentucky or even Coshocton. Dayton is le boring and Flint is literally flat and straight.