GLWS FTMFW!!!!11!

redrocket04

I'll vouch for Gixxie (Prez)...if he says it runs well and has "some flaws" you can bank that it is the truth. I'm sure this has been ridden and ridden hard, but I also think the price reflects that. If you don't like it, go fuck yourself and don't post in his thread...buy another bike or make an offer. AFJ.

I'll vouch for Gixxie (Prez)...if he says it runs well and has "some flaws" you can bank that it is the truth. I'm sure this has been ridden and ridden hard, but I also think the price reflects that. If you don't like it, go fuck yourself and don't post in his thread...buy another bike or make an offer. AFJ.

I'm sorry you're taking offense to a post that doesn't even have to do with you. You'll notice I didn't say anything about the price, just that it has more than a "few" flaws. Go fuck myself? I feel shamed. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

Lotta estrogen on here today.

It's called common courtesy. Especially with this entire forum being a pretty close group. You don't go around on eBay or Craigslist calling people up to tell them they are asking too much for their pieces of shit, same goes for here.

That is all.

Lotta estrogen on here today.

Were you going to buy it? Do you know someone that was? I'm guessing no, which is why you should keep your fucking lame ass from fucking up other people's threads.

The thread has something to do with me when someone wants to be a fucktard towards Prez...you wouldn't understand. AFJ4L...bitch.

And yes, go fuck yourself, again.

It's called common courtesy. Especially with this entire forum being a pretty close group. You don't go around on eBay or Craigslist calling people up to tell them they are asking too much for their pieces of shit, same goes for here.

That is all.

+1 for you sir!

That is all.

Hopefully a mod will clean this thread up, on the flip side of your post since this is a close group a seller owes potential buyers full disclosure of known defects. Not that it has happened before but buying a bike that had hidden defects that the buyer knew about is unsafe and generally shitty and shows a lack of character.

Hopefully a mod will clean this thread up, on the flip side of your post since this is a close group a seller owes potential buyers full disclosure of known defects. Not that it has happened before but buying a bike that had hidden defects that the buyer knew about is unsafe and generally shitty and shows a lack of character.

Completely agreed.

why would you post that in someones thread? really dude? common. you complain about getting shit and then do that?

But he said "glws" :D

Because he's being a fucking asshole. Short, sweet and true.

And you're not??

Short, sweet & true enough for 'ya?

Agreed, but if you check the thread, he does state what issues there were. He was asked and was truthful. Remember, no one buys a bike w/o asking, "Anything wrong that I should know about?"

I am a fucking asshole, but a fucking asshole that defends my Prez when he's getting bashed. :D

I would hardly call what Rocket said a "bashing". In fact.... I think he's received the far worse end of said "bashing" in this instance

Brandon's a big boy..... He doesn't need his junkyard dogs in here for what's transpired in this thread. He's had FAR worse ones in the past that his own drunk posting has caused, or selling bikes with bent forks & not disclosing it IIRC

Frankly.... I thought his description was a bit lacking too, based on that left side shot, but didn't care enough to post up 'til everyone started gettin' shitty about it

Brandon's a big boy..... He doesn't need his junkyard dogs in here for what's transpired in this thread. He's had FAR worse ones in the past that his own drunk posting has caused, or selling bikes with bent forks & not disclosing it IIRC

Frankly.... I thought his description was a bit lacking too, based on that left side shot, but didn't care enough to post up 'til everyone started gettin' shitty about it

I know what ur trying to say about the forks. They were not bent. The cap on the top of the forks was stripped inside. VW51 has more details of what happend there,but i did not know that b4 selling. Thanks for that PLUG there in my for sale thread though it's awfull sweet.

As for details i expect the interested party to ask me for a list of whats needed for the bike and or MORE details. If u want more details ask.