GLWS FTMFW!!!!11!

redrocket04

So the irony of this: RedRocket says the bike looks trashed, starts WWIII, but bike really is trashed, everyone says it's still a great bike. What the fuck? Trashed plastics, two bent wheels, one bent rotor, fuck only knows what else is wrong, and it's still in "decent condition"?

LOL.jpg

Seriously though, you guys need to drop the crackpipe.

So the irony of this: RedRocket says the bike looks trashed, starts WWIII, but bike really is trashed, everyone says it's still a great bike. What the fuck? Trashed plastics, two bent wheels, one bent rotor, fuck only knows what else is wrong, and it's still in "decent condition"?

LOL.jpg

Seriously though, you guys need to drop the crackpipe.

The other irony of this is that you're socially retarded and didn't pick up on the HEAVY sarcasm of these recent posts.

Also, we like crack. So what?

no crashes just a curb. The bike also can do a 2 min lap with a front flat tire... FACT.

That may be impressive if you said what track. Hell I can throw down 2 min laps all day long at Putnam in shorts and flipflops ridin one handed and stoping midway for a drink.

The other irony of this is that you're socially retarded and didn't pick up on the HEAVY sarcasm of these recent posts.

Also, we like crack. So what?

You. Calling me socially retarded. Now THERE's some irony for you.

Buwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That may be impressive if you said what track. Hell I can throw down 2 min laps all day long at Putnam in shorts and flipflops ridin one handed and stoping midway for a drink.

It was at National Trail. :lol:

It was at National Trail. :lol:

Now, that's funny.

The better question would be... why would someone ride a bike with a flat front tire?

The only reason I can figure is because they'd wreck the bike if it was made faster and mechanically sound. :dunno: Or, maybe because it gives the rider an excuse for not catching the REALLY fast guys -- "Well, if I didn't have that flat front tire / holes in the frame / bent wheel / warped rotor / rashed plastics... I totally would've been quicker than you." It's a damn shame people don't call that bluff more often...

no crashes just a curb. The bike also can do a 2 min lap with a front flat tire... FACT.

I'm guessing said "curb" must've happened at the end of said "2 minute lap"

glws Brandon

Yeah, I know. I has a :(. Someone post up something shitty again and I'll play along, but you have to start it!

i'll try but my creative juice doesn't seem to be flowing...

this type of behavior and attitude shocks me none out of Cincinnati and NKY folks. That area is infested with douchebag ruh-tards that think they have a clue about anything in life and they are the best at everything. Don't even get me started on the uneducated rednecks, wiggers and affliction wearing white trash taint lickers of the area.

I will give credit to the fact that you guys speak mostly english, coming from a fan base that's rallying cry is some jacked up form of ebonics that even ebonically-inclined individuals outside of that area make fun of.

Only in Cincinnati does one "club" "website" "or whatever" need to cause e-drama to support their worthless lives. And no I don't just speak of one motorcycle community to another, but also including the shitty ass car scene as well as those god damn warring headband wearing dance tribe fucktards. Step up to this street assholes

ok I gave it my best, lame as it is

disclaimer: I lived in Cinci for 5 years and I have a mostly hate-lil bit of love relationship for the area. I don't know any of you but if I offended you with my pretty dead on stereotyping of the area I don't apologize. Its the internet, get over it :D

i'll try but my creative juice doesn't seem to be flowing...

this type of behavior and attitude shocks me none out of Cincinnati and NKY folks. That area is infested with douchebag ruh-tards that think they have a clue about anything in life and they are the best at everything. Don't even get me started on the uneducated rednecks, wiggers and affliction wearing white trash taint lickers of the area.

I will give credit to the fact that you guys speak mostly english, coming from a fan base that's rallying cry is some jacked up form of ebonics that even ebonically-inclined individuals outside of that area make fun of.

Only in Cincinnati does one "club" "website" "or whatever" need to cause e-drama to support their worthless lives. And no I don't just speak of one motorcycle community to another, but also including the shitty ass car scene as well as those god damn warring headband wearing dance tribe fucktards. Step up to this street assholes

ok I gave it my best, lame as it is

disclaimer: I lived in Cinci for 5 years and I have a mostly hate-lil bit of love relationship for the area. I don't know any of you but if I offended you with my pretty dead on stereotyping of the area I don't apologize. Its the internet, get over it :D

So true, good post. Don't worry their eyes are popping out as the try soo hard to come off nonchalant. They go back to their hole and whine to the choir :roll: