looking for some plastic for a 97 CBR f3

pri_i_oh

well guys I finally found my wife a bike. Its a 97 CBR 600 f3 smokin joes edition. Pretty nice bike but the plastic is kind of messed up. Evidently someone THOUGHT they were a trickster and they obviously werent very good. I really only need the left and right fairings but I would buy a complete set of the price was right. It also doesnt have to be "smokin joes" decals. I just dont want it to be cracked. I can do paint work if I need to.

lol....ive been called alot of things but never a troller...lol

if memory serves me right theres a company out of cali (spraga or something similiar) that makes after market fiberglass type body panels and its actualy plyable enough where you can repair it and actualy do body work and it will stand up to it. Honda makes great motors but the plastic they used on their body panels left much to be desired.

'98 should work with '97, but I think there's a difference with '95/'96, even though they're all F3's.

check eBay for the chinese knock-off brands. Might also have some luck on the WERA board, but street bodywork is kind of rare on that site unless it's from a new bike that someone is converting to a race bike.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...