Fri-Sun 6/11 - 6/13, Bikerfest in Zanesville

SWing'R

For what it's worth... I was in Zanesville the other day and saw a banner about BikerFest this weekend but have been unable

to find any information about it online, other than peoples pictures and videos from previous years.

:choppersmiley::cruiser::zx10r::motorcycle::wheeliezx10::smilieRR:

No Thanks...

BikerFest 2009 - Zanesville, Ohio

Our most wonderful trip to Zanesville Ohio BikerFest, three days of wonderful fellowship and meeting our Brother and Sister Soldiers in the Army of the Lord!! Thanks Pastor Joe and Pastor Mike (and of course, Pastor Fred Z and Pastor Vic Young)

Event Flier <-- Linky

Go here instead... Coshocton hot air balloon festival

HOT AIR BALLOON FESTIVAL

(Admission is Free)

• When: June 11 - 13, 2010

• Phone: 740-622-5411, Coshocton Chamber of Commerce

Originally called the Coshocton Hot Air Balloon Race, it changed its name to reflect the more encompassing events that occur at this festival. Balloonists from all over Ohio and Michigan come to show off their colorful aircrafts. Balloon launches are held at dawn and dusk. And a “night glow” of balloons occurs after dark. Balloonists take part in various events such as dropping markers while in flight in attempt to hit a target on the ground. A traditional hot air balloon race sanctioned by the North American Balloon Association is also held during the festivities. Other activities include 5k run, crafters, live music, carnival rides and more. Free Admission.

Printout: Hot Air Balloon Festival

:nono: I live 15 mins from it and will not be attending if that tells you anything.

Just sayin. Someone might be interested. From the vids I found online

it really should be renamed "CruiserFest" but thats kinda to be expected.

I won't be going either, just throwin it out there.

From the vids I found online

it really should be renamed "CruiserFest"

Cruiser, Yuppies on Hardley's and WEIRDO fest. There are some really odd characters that show up to this. Its kinda like a traveling circus and evangelist show melted into one with yuppies in a midlife crisis following the parade.

Sucks because it did have potential a while back but someone made a wrong turn along the way. Maybe this year will be better, who knows but I'm not gonna go find out.

• 2 years later...

There used to be some pretty cool motorcycle events down at Putnam landing a few years back. I am a Zanesvillian and have no interest in this one. Rt 78 is where my personal bikerfest shall be today.