FS: Used BT016 set

Zorro

how many miles on em?

Maybe 1000 miles? I did a few Novice/Intermediate track days on them. I bet you can get 3k street miles on them easily. I told the tire guy at Iron Pony that I was keeping them and selling for $50. He contemplated buying them for a bit and then said I should have no problems selling them for $50. If I was going to just use them to commute or do street riding, I would've kept them on my bike. But new track season...new tires.

Pics would be great. If they are in great shape I will take them.

I believe they're in great shape for the price...not even close to the wear bars. Sorry, I'm not taking/posting pics. However, you're more than welcome to come and look at them. I'm in central ohio...columbus area...inside 270...but not too far :) I'll even offer you a beer :)

I will take them. Where exactly are you at? I work in Westerville but live in Delaware county.

I live in Dublin. When will you be available for pickup?

champ01...Your PM came in AFTER this post...I read/replied to your PM BEFORE I read this post. Sorry, but JCMathis has first dibs. If something falls thru, you're next on the list if you're still interested. Again, sorry I replied to your PM before I read this.

champ01...Your PM came in AFTER this post...I read/replied to your PM BEFORE I read this post. Sorry, but JCMathis has first dibs. If something falls thru, you're next on the list if you're still interested. Again, sorry I replied to your PM before I read this.

No problem. That's fair

I was actually 5 minutes early Todd.

Yes...he was a few minutes early. My truck said 8:28...and he came in from behind...snuck up on me.

JC, how did the mods turn out...landing gear? I'd be interested in pictures if you got 'em.

The mods are not done yet. It will be an all week project I am sure. We had to take it today to a machine shop for some fabrication work. The landing gear will arrive tomorrow so it should start coming together by mid week. There will certainly be some pics posted. You should check out the Benefit Ride this coming Saturday. It starts at Iron Pony at noon and will be about 150 miles.