Dyno Night @ Cycle Search June 22nd!!!

35RFTW

***FORGOT TO ADD THAT THERE ARE PRIZES FOR HIGHEST HP CRUISER AND HIGHEST SPORTBIKE***Ready for the CHEAPEST Dyno night of the year!?!? $10 for two pulls giving Hp printouts. This is going to be on Tuesday June 22,2010 coinciding with our weekly Bike Night with Hoggy's. First bike will be on the Dyno @ 6PM and we are running till 9PM. We will be able to run about 35 bikes in that time so get here early. Showroom will be open to browse and there will be a band playing at Hoggy's for entertainment. Hoggy's does 1/2 price apps during bike nights as well along with a few drink specials. Dynoing will be on a first come, first serve basis. Can't wait to see you guys there!

Edited by 35RFTW

It is, but it's hard to generate any interest in anything with people lately.

Hell, for ten bucks everyone should be doing a pull for fun.

Who wants to ride up to Hoggy's on Tuesday night the 22nd?

Wow I thought this would be a hot topic.:confused:

It's not a bad deal at all Justin. The problem is "I think" that Brian aka DTMBrian has a huge following with us because he bends over backwards to go completely out of his way to help OR peeps. That kind of service builds serious loyalty. I wont put my bikes on anyone else's dyno even if it was free for that reason and I'm far from the only one that feels that way. He will come in and open his shop at 3am if thats when you want to be there, who else would do that??? And he does full tunes not just dyno runs and again at 3am without any gripes.

I think you'll find if you have Brian come do your dyno day you'll get a totally different response. IMO

It's not a bad deal at all Justin. The problem is "I think" that Brian aka DTMBrian has a huge following with us because he bends over backwards to go completely out of his way to help OR peeps. That kind of service builds serious loyalty. I wont put my bikes on anyone else's dyno even if it was free for that reason and I'm far from the only one that feels that way. He will come in and open his shop at 3am if thats when you want to be there, who else would do that??? And he does full tunes not just dyno runs and again at 3am without any gripes.

I think you'll find if you have Brian come do your dyno day you'll get a totally different response. IMO

Why would we have someone else do our dyno night when we have a dyno? I am in no way trying to take business from him at all? He does go all out for the dyno stuff, as he should that is his sole business. We are just looking to have an entertaining night on the dyno. I would love for dyno brian to come out as I know he has much more experience in keeping something like this organised, where this will be our first go.

Will you guys measure the air/fuel ratio during the pulls?

It's fun to hear the engine scream and to see a HP number, but that air/fuel mix info makes it useful too.

We will do A/F no problem!