FS: Joyner Sand Viper (buggy)

LilTuffGirl

Figured I might as well post it here too...

2009 Joyner Sand Viper 1100cc. It has an aftermarket air filter on it (stock one was crap) and ITP 589 tires on the rear and swamp lites on the front.

It's a BEAST! Will go up to 75 mph (not so well on the pavement anymore with the big tires). It pretty much goes through anything or up anything. Runs great! MUCH more reliable than the VW rail buggies.

800 miles on it

4 speed tranny

Runs great! Never had any problems with the motor.

12322_332664336157_750916157_3689838_1618304_n.jpg

12322_332664351157_750916157_3689839_6876333_n.jpg

$5,000 firm

in Winfield, WV

we have a trailer if you need help gettin' it home.

Very nice. Didn't you guys have it for sale before? GLWS

Yea it's REALLY hard to let it go lol it's so damn fun! I wanted to keep it but we really don't have any time for it since we have the street bikes (I now have a new one) and the dirt bikes.

It's taking up garage space and it will help us pay off my husband's dirt bike and get my car painted!! If... we can sell it. Not an easy thing to sell.

But banks will give you a loan on it! We have a cert. of orgin or wtf ever it is. I'm pretty sure you can make these things street legal. Actually I heard it's much easier to do in OH than it is here in WV (I contacted WV state police trying to figure out what else it needed other than DOT tires but no one knew)

Ftr there is nothing more reliable than a vw aair cooled, glws

LOL!!! How many VW buggies have you had? Everyone I know that has one always has to work on them after a ride. Granted they are very easy to work on.... but they seem to ALWAYS be working on them!

Our buggy we haven't had to much at all. The throttle cable snapped once.. lol that kinda sucked That happend on our old VW buggy too though.

LOL!!! How many VW buggies have you had? Everyone I know that has one always has to work on them after a ride. Granted they are very easy to work on.... but they seem to ALWAYS be working on them!

Our buggy we haven't had to much at all. The throttle cable snapped once.. lol that kinda sucked That happend on our old VW buggy too though.

between my father and myself we've had over 70 air cooled VW's currently I have one, and dad has 2. Once assembled I've only had the same engine maintenence as my XX, tune up and oil changes.

my neighbor has 3 ultralights that are VW powered, if he trusts them enough to fly with them, i trust them enough to drive me places.

between my father and myself we've had over 70 air cooled VW's currently I have one, and dad has 2. Once assembled I've only had the same engine maintenence as my XX, tune up and oil changes.

my neighbor has 3 ultralights that are VW powered, if he trusts them enough to fly with them, i trust them enough to drive me places.

Are you talking about normal VWs or VW BUGGY? Like let it get muddy/wet/and run the crap out of it... ?

yeah they've all seen their fair share of "beating", the single ports seem to have the best response, even if they have slightly lower peak hp...

with air cooled VW, the horsepower is the drawback, 1600's run between 50 and 60 hp in stock trim. I do plan on building a 2332 engine with a turbo, and find a totally beat old VW bug to put it in... sleeper city

Nice! I guess you need to come here and help these people out here!! Our old VW buggy would run all the time but man it needed overhauled! Just always leaked oil... Things would break here and there but never too bad.

Now my brother in law has spent A LOT on his buggy! And it seems like he always has to do something to it before he can ride again. But then again he's an idiot. Loves to drink while riding.... now he's down because his buddy rear ended him hard enough to lock up the engine and screw the tranny ;)

My husband's cousin's buggy has major issues. It's a slug now..

Our Sand Viper hauls ASS compaired to everyone elses. And he's climbed every hill he can possibly find. Even ones I Say oh hell no and get out for lol. I don't want to get rid of it :( But I REALLY want a paint job for my car... Even though I don't know who to trust now that a shop just totaly FUCKED my plastic on my brand new bike (KTM doesn't clear coat all the pieces so I took the others pieces to a shop for clear coat... it's one HELL of a headache)