R6 - 0 : Gravity - 1

demitrix

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i was riding everything was good and we decided to pull into a park to take a little break and there was a curve in the road and it was covered in gravel and the road was just in real bad shape and me being new I panicked and hit my break and down I went.It was a newb mistake but I came out unhurt and there was just minor damage to the bike so I think im lucky.

this is to what i was talking about.

whats funny about this story is I did the SAME exact thing like two months ago, BUT i caught mine before it hit, no damage done. I was turning around though so i was also not going fast. SV's are pretty light. :D

Yeah there light but when its buried in mud I was happy that I was riding with someone else who could help me pick the damn thing up. I wasnt going to fast maybe like 30mph and Im also happy I did have all my gear on or im sure I would have ended up more beat up than I did.

Well i was riding everything was good and we decided to pull into a park to take a little break and there was a curve in the road and it was covered in gravel and the road was just in real bad shape and me being new I panicked and hit my break and down I went.It was a newb mistake but I came out unhurt and there was just minor damage to the bike so I think im lucky.

ah that really sucks. Well if you are in the metroparks often let me know, I live right smack in the middle of them and ride the area often

ah that really sucks. Well if you are in the metroparks often let me know, I live right smack in the middle of them and ride the area often

Im riding around there quite often I mean its the only some what fun place to ride around here.

Im riding around there quite often I mean its the only some what fun place to ride around here.

I feel you on that. Have you ventured further south of the Brecksville metroparks into the Peninsula/Akron area?

I'm going to go with the "call me out on gear" option. You're not too bright, are ya?

Haven't you started enough shit already?

Shut the fuck up. You sound like a child. If you can't afford to ride safe, you probably shouldn't ride until you can. Gear is not that expensive. You're right, it won't kill ME but it still makes the rest of the sport bike community look like fucking squid morons when so many douche bags ride with no gear and crash. It makes us all look bad.

Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black? :rolleyes:

There is NO reason for you to spout off at the mouth like you do fucktard. Especially you. Last time i checked he didn't go around calling someone prez...and pledging his almighty liegance to them. He also doesn't tattoo his face, wear flip flops and ride stoned. Like some of your fellow brethren.

I feel you on that. Have you ventured further south of the Brecksville metroparks into the Peninsula/Akron area?

agree, down here in the valley there is some pretty nice roads. come check em out but make sure you tell me so me and matt can join you. :D

agree, down here in the valley there is some pretty nice roads. come check em out but make sure you tell me so me and matt can join you. :D

For sure I will let y'all know only problem I really have is getting there im still kind of handicapped because I am still riding on my temps,but if there are some backroads I can take to get there I'll definitely venture out that way.

For sure I will let y'all know only problem I really have is getting there im still kind of handicapped because I am still riding on my temps,but if there are some backroads I can take to get there I'll definitely venture out that way.

backroads are more fun anyway. I just got my full endorsement over a month ago and have only been on the freeway 3x and I hate every minute of it, I get bored quickly.

Between myself, Hollywood and her bf we probably know all the good stuff you can find in this area so anytime you want to hit it up let us know. Not to mention due to the deer in the area I much prefer riding during daylight anyhow

well put it this way matt and i go out starting here from the metro park area in akron and end up in cleveland metro parks in like an hour or so. there are back roads anywhere you need to go. I think we stopped when we ended up in parma. not sure how ar that is from you but im pretty sure its do-able.

Yeah there light but when its buried in mud I was happy that I was riding with someone else who could help me pick the damn thing up. I wasnt going to fast maybe like 30mph and Im also happy I did have all my gear on or im sure I would have ended up more beat up than I did.

You're welcome! :D

but seriously after going through that turn, feeling my rear tire squrim, stand the bike up and look in the mirror to see your blue thing on the ground, I yelled in my helmet, "HOLY F***" and stopped.

I'm just glad you were able to ride it back.

You're welcome! :D

but seriously after going through that turn, feeling my rear tire squrim, stand the bike up and look in the mirror to see your blue thing on the ground, I yelled in my helmet, "HOLY F***" and stopped.

I'm just glad you were able to ride it back.

Yeah theres never a dull moment when we are out.We needs to ride this weekend.