FS: Futon = $150

|SnOmAn|

I have a futon for sale for $150. I was going to keep it but I do not have room for it in the house with the baby coming, and I do not want to put it in the garage. It's a pretty nice futon, nothing fancy, but it has a pretty thick mattress that is 9" I believe. It has a metal frame and a beige/tan mattress. I have had it for about 1.5 years. Hardly ever used and it has been covered for the most part of that time.

I have a special waterproof sheet for a queen size bed that we put over it, but that will be extra if you want it. Those things are pricey.

PM me if you are interested at all...

picture.php?albumid=694&pictureid=11456

Edited by |SnOmAn|

I wanna know why you needed a waterproof sheet set?

I wet the bed from time to time...

I have animals and I like to keep my stuff clean. I have one on my king size bed as well, but that's for other purposes....lol

ok i dont see the problem:dunno:

Really Hollyhood? I don't think you're asian enough, to be defending the cheap, poor quality shit they peddle there. Where's Jinu when you need him in a thread? :lol:

Back OT.

That thing looks beat to shit! GLWS!

(By beat to shit, I really mean pretty nice, and by GLWS, I mean GLWS.)

if your ass shops at wally word. i have paid close to 500 for the one i used to have. sold it for 350. shut your mouth if you dont know what the fuck your talking about.

I'll walk over to your house and fu*K your face. Then I'll slay your girls vag on your overpriced futon!!! SUCk it Ho!

You are a tard for paying 500 for a futon d!ck face.