18yr old Piqua man breaks in home to rape 13yr old.

NinjaNick

Yeah, okay. A whole lotta somethin is missing from that story. Mom doesn't wake up to her daughter being raped in the same house? Sounds to me they were playing "just the tip" and the girl got pissed she lost the game.

That's probably what happened. I had a friend of my slam some girl at a party (she was all over him all night in front of people) and she said "rape" when a few girls there called her a slut. He almost got time for it, but she recanted her story.

Which also reminds me of the whore in NY that got gang-banged by like 5/6 dudes and said she was raped. They all spend time in jail and finally she said she was just a slut and loved it after the police said they recovered text messages from her phone to them.

:nono: You guys obviously don't have 13 year old daughters

Just a crazy idea here, but if the windows were open, they probably don't have central a/c, which means there might have also been some fans running.... Noisy fans, that could make it hard for mom to hear anything in the rest of the house, especially if the daughter's mouth was being covered by the rapist

Ya even the dude was like, this is unusual... I mean who would be dumb enough to rape someone with their parents in the same house. I know it happens or can happen. But randomly? And Im sure the dude had his hand over her mouth but im also sure she would be able to let out a scream or two. Plus the rapist just leaves?! Thats it?! lol... "ok well, thanks for that... i guess i'll let myself out..."... I dunno but this sounds fishy

...Plus the rapist just leaves?! Thats it?! lol... "ok well, thanks for that... i guess i'll let myself out..."... I dunno but this sounds fishy

I'm sure they got each others numbers and email before he left. ;)

I don't think "She was asking for it" is a viable LEGAL defense.

Statutory rape is a "strict liability" offense. Even if this girl was begging and pleading for it, with a notarized document to that effect, the guy is guilty.

I'm pretty sure statutory rape is the only strict liability offense that you can actually serve (real) jail time for though. The others are things like littering, speeding, etc.

I don't think "She was asking for it" is a viable LEGAL defense.

But it makes me chuckle that Nick has that perception of 13yr olds. :lol: Sluts.

I was 13 in 1991 and many 13 yr old girls were fucking. Today it's even worse. Yeah....she may have been a dirty slut and the guy was an 18 yr old perv and she screwed him over for attention. Said MOM was involved afterwards...well.......where was DADDY?? Always goes back to wheres the Dad.

Anyway, funny how just because she is a 13yr old girl she's innocent to some people. Fuck that. She could be just as guilty, but it doesn't matter anyway because she wins for being underage.

Guy was an idiot. I'd bet that it was quite and mom heard nothing because she had a dick in her mouth and she loved it. LOL. Just saying that it's 50/50 that she was letting him.:dunno: