New from Xenia

STABOR1122

Hi all. I found this site while looking for trail riding areas. I am 32 and have been riding off and on since I was 8. Recently sold my first streetbike (2002 Suzuki Bandit 600) and bought a 94 RMX 250 to get back into off-road riding. I have read a little about a place here in Xenia called Thrashing Trails. Anybody have any info on it? Good place to ride? Worth the cost?

Thanks for all the welcoms. Not too many Mom and Pops left in Xenia. Corner Resturant is the only one I know of in town. Couple of bar an grill types though. Hopefully I will get to check out Thrashing Trails some time in the next couple of weeks. Anyone know of any other decent "LEGAL" trails in this area?

Thanks for the replies. Sorry I have been a little slow to check back. I have been on vacation. I am going to pull and clean the clutch plates today (hopefully they dont need replaced) and may go check it out sometime this weekend.