VFR parts and accesories

Hoblick

I'll take the fender eliminator, so I can put a license plate on it, and I've heard these manuals are good to have... I might regret it, but I think I'll skip the seat for now...

you should grab that seat from him because those are hard as hell to find a good deal on!

If I can come through on this 06 this week then hell I might take it :D

I tired to send you a couple PMs but it isn't showing up in my sent folder. I will take the fender eliminator. I am out of town this weekend so I won't be able to pick it up until next week but I can send you paypal tonight.

If you still have the seat next week I can look at it then.

Let me know

I know, but I'm too poor to buy it all right now.

After all te stuff you've sold, and talked about being $1500 in the better on all the bike swapping that you've done, you can't afford any of this? :nono:

Seriously though, I don't think you'll EVER find a deal this good on those hard bags, and when you consider that they already match your bike, that's the deal of the century! It is a shame you can't swing picking up this stuff!

Affording doesn't always mean in the sense of having cash available. I sold all that stuff, but I need that money to pay for the new car. I could buy the bags, but in all honesty, I have no real use for them, as I don't travel more than a simple tank bag would be acceptable to use. Great deal, but if I'm rarely gonna use them, what's the point?

Affording doesn't always mean in the sense of having cash available. I sold all that stuff, but I need that money to pay for the new car. I could buy the bags, but in all honesty, I have no real use for them, as I don't travel more than a simple tank bag would be acceptable to use. Great deal, but if I'm rarely gonna use them, what's the point?

I get what you're saying. I'm just thinking about what I would do, and how many times I would like to have something with some more room to carry stuff, even though I don't travel on the bike, either. I had to take the car to the grocery store the other night, because the few things I needed wouldn't fit in the tail bag I have. In hindsight, maybe I should have taken the bike, that would've made me not buy as much, since I wouldn't be able to bring it all home, thereby saving money!

• 2 weeks later...