questions about a ticket

04DayTri

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some friends in Columbus so if it all goes bad in court tomorrow morning that is where Ill be headed lol. Ill be sure to inform every one after court of the out come, thanks for all the input!!

Are you arguing that's not probably cause? Probably cause has a pretty loose definition... granted you could fight probably cause in court, but when it's "Yah I had a dead body in the trunk, bu the officer didn't have the right to search" your argument becomes difficult.

"no body was found in my vehicle through legal means. Isn't it wonderful that our country doesn't permit individuals to surmount the constitution in pursuit of their own brand of justice?"

court went good, went in asked to meet with the prosecutor and explained to him what happened showed him everything and then he told the judge they would like to dismiss the case, judge wasnt to happy with this but it was dismissed at my cost which is like 50-60 bucks i believe

court went good, went in asked to meet with the prosecutor and explained to him what happened showed him everything and then he told the judge they would like to dismiss the case, judge wasnt to happy with this but it was dismissed at my cost which is like 50-60 bucks i believe

Wow, you lucked out.