Serious about Sammiches

Tony07R6

This guy's serious about his sammiches.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010/06/akron_man_gets_8_years_in_pris_1.html

"Akron man gets 8 years in prison for assault over a sandwich"

AKRON, Ohio -- A 53-year-old Akron man was sentenced to eight years in prison for beating his girlfriend because she wouldn't make a sandwich for him.

Cleottis Gilcreast got four years for violating parole on a previous domestic violence conviction and another four years for assault. A jury found him guilty May 19.

Prosecutors said Gilcreast was mad at his live-in girlfriend May 5, 2009, because she would not make a sandwich. He pushed her onto a bed and held her down.

When he let her go, she started packing a bag to leave with her sister and brother-in-law, who witnessed the incident. Gilcreast then picked up a knife. The brother-in-law convinced him to put it down.

Gilcreast slammed his girlfriend face first onto the floor. Her sister called police.

Q. What's the first thing a woman does when she gets out of the battered woman's shelter?

A: The dishes, if she knows what's good for her.

Q: Why does your wife/gf not need a watch?

A: There's a clock on the stove.

...with all due respect toward women, of course...;)

:nono: You all are lucky I don't know your women.. But I know Tonys. :D

That's right, and she knows when I tell her to make me a sammich, she runs right to the kitchen and makes it and brings me a nice cold beverage too! :D