im looking for a hat.........

kawi kid

just a plain black hat, thats it! all i want is a black hat. i dont like any sports teams enough to wear their logo so i just want a black hat.

does anyone know where i could find one. i have been searching for the last two days and i cant find a website that i am confident enough on the size to acutally order it. i have an unusually small head :( im pretty much a youth size. the one hat that i have had for about 6 years now that fit me better than any hat i have ever owned is a size 6 5/8 - 7 1/8.

can anyone point me in the right direction?

PM me your address. I'll send u a black hat and you're going to like the logo. They just came in. It's not a farmer Jo hat. I'll consider it payment to you for all your funny dumb jokes.

PM me your address. I'll send u a black hat and you're going to like the logo. They just came in. It's not a farmer Jo hat. I'll consider it payment to you for all your funny dumb jokes.

Its a farmer Bob hat. I'm wearing one right now. You can be just like me.

im kinda nervous :lol:

Its a farmer Bob hat. I'm wearing one right now. You can be just like me.

Did I leave my Topsiders ( boat shoes) at your house this weekend? I can't find them anywhere.