Vote request - "Remington Moment" Contest

scottb

Remington is having a "Share your Remington Moment" photo / story contest. My entry is a picture of me and my father at the range on Father's Day. I included a short discription with the photo.

Contest is for a Remington 887 Nitro Mag shotgun. Grandprize is 14 Remington products.

If you would, please vote for me. That's me in the blue shirt.

Here is a link:

http://www.remington.com/pages/community/yrm/your-remington-moment.aspx

Here is the picture, currently posted on page 9 of the "Vote for this months winners " section of Remington's site.

Thank you.

DisplayImage.aspx?ImageID=5835

If you guys use the direct link Scott's posted a couple times, it takes you right to his page. Then it doesn't matter where it is.....

http://www.remington.com/pages/community/yrm/your-remington-moment-vote.aspx?id=5835

Won't let me vote again yet for you Scott. Have to wait 'til tonight

Look at the "you threw me into public" line next to the pic. There is a line from a comedian Ron White, about getting a ticket for being drunk. It goes something like " I was drunk in a bar, but when asked to leave, they threw me into public"

In Birmingham, AL, there is a chain of grocery stores called Publix. I seen the sign of Publix and thought it would be a nice tie-in to the comedian by having picture taken next to the sign.

Look at the "you threw me into public" line next to the pic. There is a line from a comedian Ron White, about getting a ticket for being drunk. It goes something like " I was drunk in a bar, but when asked to leave, they threw me into public"

In Birmingham, AL, there is a chain of grocery stores called Publix. I seen the sign of Publix and thought it would be a nice tie-in to the comedian by having picture taken next to the sign.

Mmmkaaaay..... That 'splains everything eusa_shifty.gif