That Dude = Grandma's Boy

that dude

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is you were still trying to figure out what "globalization" is.

Win on your part, I went back and read that thread the next day, when I wasn't running on 4 hrs of sleep and a 429 mile bike ride and I was like what the hell was I thinking...

How do I miss these things every time? Seriously though?

Seriously?? Again.... My re-title wasn't obvious enough to 'ya, where the party was at?? :lol:

I don't hang out much in the RnR section it used to be once a week that a tread would get started here but latelly this section has been off the hook!

th_whisper.gif?t=1277916472 Psssst... E... Try using the "New Posts" button up at the top to bring up everything new, no matter what forum it's in ;)

That's too much like work...

one click? :lol:

Same thing I was gonna say.... As opposed to clicking on each individual forum?? :p

Wears me out just thinkin' about it

Same thing I was gonna say.... As opposed to clicking on each individual forum?? :p

Wears me out just thinkin' about it

That button is so much smaller and harder to push than the big ohioriders link and on my phone I don't have to zoom in and try to use my pinky to try and bullseye the correct button. With the OR link at the top I just tap somewhere close and it gets the job done.

That button is so much smaller and harder to push than the big ohioriders link and on my phone I don't have to zoom in and try to use my pinky to try and bullseye the correct button. With the OR link at the top I just tap somewhere close and it gets the job done.

This is exactly why doing anything on the internet on a PHONE sucks.

Phones are for making calls.

On the other hand, you might be the laziest fucker alive.

This is why old people shouldn't be allowed on the internet :D

Seriously?

Nearly every thread on here has a comment to the effect that "I couldn't do it right because I'm using my phone."

If you "can't do it right" on your "phone" why bother using it for the internet?

Screens are too small, typing is too difficult, my phone doesn't run that application....boo fucking hoo. Wait till you get home and do it on a COMPUTER.

Jesus.

Seriously?

Nearly every thread on here has a comment to the effect that "I couldn't do it right because I'm using my phone."

If you "can't do it right" on your "phone" why bother using it for the internet?

Screens are too small, typing is too difficult, my phone doesn't run that application....boo fucking hoo. Wait till you get home and do it on a COMPUTER.

Jesus.

ID rather keep pissing you off! Bud light salutes you mr grammar spelling bee champion man!