Car interior cleaning/detailing

justin0469

Who knows a good place? I know Hoblick does exterior detailing of some kind but I need some in depth cleaning and detailing inside the car. By cleaning I mean steam cleaning seats and upholstery, and spot clean the carpet and mats in addition to the usual stuff.

I do all this myself, but I know of a guy in Columbus who does a fantastic job. Here is the website: Esoteric Auto Detail

i highly reccomend him. Totally worth the money spent, some of the work he has done is just ridiculous. He has taken beat to shit cars and made them literally look like they are in a show room. I believe he was just named the top detailer in the Midwest as well, Todd is an extremely nice guy to boot so you can trust him with your stuff

Hm, looking at his website, looks like he does mostly exterior detailing and only mentions an interior leather detailing. I mostly need my seats and door upholstery steam cleaned

he has an interior package too. I wish I could remember or find off hand the write up he did on one of them, it was pretty sick. Just email or call him and he should be able to give you good details on the process

a good chunk of change. Not sure on exact figures for packages but I would expect a few hundred for a mid level exterior and interior package

The products he uses alone would probably cost ~$100 for one vehicle

a good chunk of change. Not sure on exact figures for packages but I would expect a few hundred for a mid level exterior and interior package

The products he uses alone would probably cost ~$100 for one vehicle

Exactly true. I have ordered some of this stuff for my personal vehicle use and it is indeed expensive. However, the results are fantastic and keep your car looking brand new. Your best bet would probably be to contact him as already mentioned. It really depends on what you're looking for, but Todd will do it the best IMPO.

Hm, looking at his website, looks like he does mostly exterior detailing and only mentions an interior leather detailing. I mostly need my seats and door upholstery steam cleaned

Love juice stains you're tryin' to get rid of Justin?? :D