RIP 6-29-2010 Marcus Moser

tyler524

Motorist in Tuesday's fatal motorcycle crash identifiedFindlay police have identified the motorist killed last night in the 1800 block of Bright Road.

Marcus T. Moser, 20, of Findlay, died just after 8 p.m. when he was ejected from the motorcycle traveling south on Bright Road, north of Fostoria Ave., police Lt. John Dunbar said this morning.

Moser struck a curb, went off the right side of the road, and was ejected, Dunbar said.

There were no passengers, Dunbar said.

I'm not sure if he was a member on here or not and though I did not know him, I did see him out and about quite a bit on his BUSA. Condolences to the framily and friends, RIP man

:rip:

Which 'Busa was he Tyler, & where'd you find a pic of him at, that you textd me about?

I don't think he was a member on here.... I don't ever remember seeing him

Which 'Busa was he Tyler, & where'd you find a pic of him at, that you textd me about?

I don't think he was a member on here.... I don't ever remember seeing him

I checked facebook, I know I seen him riding around Findlay quite a bit.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=509039909&v=wall&ref=ts

The news just updated the article on their website stating that a crash reconstruction shows he was going over 100mph and was not wearing a helmet.

I was wondering how he hit the curb by himself

My neighbors were there shortly after it happened, & said the bike looked like it slid several hundred feet, but that it didn't look like anybody else had been involved

Looks like he was heading towards the mall and came over the tracks and got into the right curb. You can see tire marks for quite a ways down the road until the bank parking lot curb. I was wondering if you got a little loose coming over the tracks.