PNC Banking?

ironbuttwannabe

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/business/stories/2010/08/13/pnc-to-pay-10-million-to-settle-loan-lawsuit.html?sid=101

Looks like I might be getting some money back from them. Tried calling today and the voicemail box was full. I think that everyone that has a loan with PNC has been trying to refinance all year and they are doing nothing about it but pushing papers around. Just about the same thing they are doing to me. They have been writing the papers up for the loan for us to sign for a week now

Good luck, wait til you see the amount of paperwork you have to fill out.

Well I take that back, it may be different for personal loans but all the shit I had to fill out for work almost didn't make it worth my hourly salary to even get the money back

Good luck, wait til you see the amount of paperwork you have to fill out.

Well I take that back, it may be different for personal loans but all the shit I had to fill out for work almost didn't make it worth my hourly salary to even get the money back

That is IF I ever see it. Supposedly we are the guinea pigs trying to get

a big loan through the AG sector of PNC. Then why is everyone waiting to refinance? Doesn't make sense to me

• 1 month later...