Union County Covered Bridge Ride, Blessing of the Bikes

danballa

During the All Ohio Bike Fest...formerly known as Honda Homecoming..(7/22-7/24) One of the things they are doing, is having a Covered Bridge Ride. I have nothing to do with anything there, and am not even sure I am able to make it, just passing on the info. I'm from Marysville, which is where it's at. This was the only good thing I heard about it last year, and they are doing it again this year.

There is also a Blessing of the Bikes during it, I assume before ride, but it doesn't give any times.

http://www.unioncountycvb.com/sites/7/Documents/coverered%20bridge%20ride%20app%20bro.pdf

For those who don't like to click links..a brief summary....

Sponsored by, Marysville Church of Christ Bike Ministry.

Leaving from...Elks Lodge in Marysville. (Corner of Plum and Fifth Street)

They are having breakfast at 7am, Blessing of the Bikes sometime in there, (didn't give much info on it, just said they are having it) then the ride starts at 8, and goes till noon.

$10. per bike, $5 per passenger. Proceeds to Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, and to provide winter clothes to the people in need in the community.