Jackets, suit and pants - NEW 4 Wmn and Men!!!

Moto-Brian

I kinda want to come try the Suit on... My Motot GP Ti suit isnt the most comfy. It wouldnt be until after christmas that I would have the money tho. If you still have the suit when I have the money we shall talk!

That because yours is about as tight as you can get it.

Spandex..... All Spandex :p

Gonne be even worse now... I have been drinking too much good beer! Smithwicks will be the end of me! Haha. Fucking Irish bastards! I need to start working out again... or doing coke. :lol:

Oh shit... I didnt even think about that... have you tried to get into your suit recently with your back protector on.. Im guessing your going to need to jump off a ladder to get into that thing. :D:D:D

Its winter though.. you have plenty of time. I may have a similar problem come summer.

I have had my back/chest protector since day one, and always worn it when I had the suit on. Last time I had it on was when I rode to cincy for a halloween party.It fit then... I should me alright. I think that it limits my movement alot tho. I feel like it always has. I guess any suit would. :dunno: