Change in venue for our bike nights, now in Columbus!

35RFTW

We are now going to be at Average Joes in the Little Turtle area on the east side for the rest of summer. Will be on Saturday nights since much of the feedback I have received said that a weekend night would be popular. There will be an area for the people who ride to hang out with food and drink specials. Every week will involve a prize for various things(brightest bike, widest tire, loudest, ugliest bike, best looking, ect) to be given out by 9 PM. This will start on July 24 and will be every Saturday after leading up to our next bike dyno day which will be there on August 21st for 5-10PM with prizes going out to the highest hp for cruisers and sportbikes. Average Joes said they will also be giving out awards as well. I think this venue will be much better than Hoggy's in Delaware simply because of being closer to Columbus and on a better night! Looking forward to seeing everyone come out.

4949 E. Dublin-Granville Rd, Columbus, OH 43081

Edited by jagr

Now you're on to something. The owner of Average Joes is a good guy. He talked to me at the Easy Riders show about having Ohio Riders' bike night there. I was just up there a few weeks ago. It's a nice setup.

We are now going to be at Average Joes in the Little Turtle area on the east side for the rest of summer. Will be on Saturday nights since much of the feedback I have received said that a weekend night would be popular. There will be an area for the people who ride to hang out with food and drink specials. Every week will involve a prize for various things(brightest bike, widest tire, loudest, ugliest bike, best looking, ect) to be given out by 9 PM. This will start on July 24 and will be every Saturday after leading up to our next bike dyno day which will be there on August 21st for 5-10PM with prizes going out to the highest hp for cruisers and sportbikes. Average Joes said they will also be giving out awards as well. I think this venue will be much better than Hoggy's in Delaware simply because of being closer to Columbus and on a better night! Looking forward to seeing everyone come out.

Sounds like fun.

How about an address ? :confused:

Edited by jagr

wow, thats a cool place and a good day for a bike night

I always see your people there but never you Mr. Overemployed. :rolleyes:

Here's the addy

Edited by jagr

So what happens with the previous Tuesday night Avg Joe's Pub bike night?

Will there be both Tuesday and Saturday bike nights there?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Edited by jagr

Tuesdays are out as it seems they were not gathering much steam. Cycle Search and Saturdays are in, so come out and see us!

Edited by jagr