FMF slip-ons

tklatti

They're complete garbage. You've just royally fracked yourself. Nice job' date=' Dumbass. :lol:

J/K..[/quote']

I didnt ask for anything more than if anyone was running them,and if they like it. If i wasted my money,thats my problem not yours. Keep your commets related to the questions people ask.:mad:

I didnt ask for anything more than if anyone was running them,and if they like it. If i wasted my money,thats my problem not yours. Keep your commets related to the questions people ask.:mad:

he said j/k...

btw lbts glws

• 2 weeks later...

FMF is actually one of the best off road exhaust man there is.

I have the TI one on my R6. it's held up to a car smashing into it and being slammed on the ground.

TI is some hard tough shit.

the mid pipe is so thin, litterally like 2 sheets of paper and it barely got dented. I reneted a tail pipe expander and it couldn't get the dent out of it completely. the shit's that hard.

I don't like the blue, but I found it on ebay for $180 brand new and I needed a pipe since my stock one got hosed up in a crash.

the mid pipe will turn blue and gold if you ride it at the track from the high heat in the exhaust. it started out a silver.

I think that part looks pretty cool.

another thing I thought was kinda cool, the clamp that came with it is made in Cincy.

3560102931_0498056723_o.jpg

Edited by serpentracer