Thoughts and Prayers to ChickOn2

sonavabeech

:eek: What happened??

So very, very sorry to hear this.... Makes my heart break for you & your family! :(

One of my worst fears in life.... I can only imagine the pain you're in right now

Thoughts & prayers to you & yours

:eek: What happened??

So very, very sorry to hear this.... Makes my heart break for you & your family! :(

One of my worst fears in life.... I can only imagine the pain you're in right now

Thoughts & prayers to you & yours

Damn SIDS took my beautiful healthy baby. She went to sleep and didnt wake up. The English language lacks the verbage to express the level of pain, helplessness, disappointment, and crushed dreams. The overall ass-suck-ness is damn near debilitating.

I have not begun to deal with it yet... I'm leaning heavily on my friends and family because I'm tellin' ya... it makes you want to throw in the towel and give all the way up.

I thank y'all for your words of encouragement, thoughts and prayers. I need them all, keep 'em coming.. and please. If you have kids nieces nephews grandbabies, get off the computer right now and hug them.

Damn SIDS took my beautiful healthy baby. She went to sleep and didnt wake up. The English language lacks the verbage to express the level of pain, helplessness, disappointment, and crushed dreams. The overall ass-suck-ness is damn near debilitating.

I have not begun to deal with it yet... I'm leaning heavily on my friends and family because I'm tellin' ya... it makes you want to throw in the towel and give all the way up.

I thank y'all for your words of encouragement, thoughts and prayers. I need them all, keep 'em coming.. and please. If you have kids nieces nephews grandbabies, get off the computer right now and hug them.

Wow. I am really sorry to hear this. My daughter is 3 and I couldn't imagine going through this. Just don't throw in the towel, things have a way of working out.

along time ago i ran into some real thick shit and someone gave me a bookmark that said "obsticals become opportunities with god" i try to look at all my trying times in that way anymore. i know nobody will ever be able to fully understand how exactly you feel, but we will be here for you if you need anything.