Thoughts and Prayers to ChickOn2

sonavabeech

ChickOn2 lost her little baby girl earlier this week. She was almost four months old.

I cannot imagine what she is going through. Today is the funeral and my thoughts are with her and her family.

http://www.mccolaughfuneralhome.com/sitemaker/sites/McCola1/obit.cgi?user=227130Merriweather

Reagan Annette Merriweather

March 14, 2010 - July 6, 2010

Reagan Annette Merriweather, three-month-old infant daughter of Robert Merriweather II and Janea (Jackson) Carter, passed away Tuesday, July 6, 2010, at Greene Memorial Hospital. She was born in Dayton, Ohio, on March 14, 2010.

She was preceded in death by an aunt: Annette Clark.

Reagan is survived by her father, Robert Merriweather II of Cincinnati; her mother and step-father: Janea and Varnell Carter of Xenia; sisters: Johnna Campbell, Janeva Wirts and Jayla Wirts; brother: Robert Merriweather III; grandparents: Bob Merriweather and Val Davis, both of Cincinnati; Burnette Jackson of Alabama; and Cynthia Fite of Xenia; uncles: Rodney and Todd Hardin; and Trentis Holloway; an aunt: Rosalyn West; as well as numerous other relatives.

Services will be held 11 AM Saturday, July 10, 2010 at McColaugh Funeral Home, 826 N. Detroit St., Xenia with burial following in Oak Hill Cemetery, Cincinnati, Ohio. Pastor Donald Jones officiating. The family will receive friends Saturday from 10 AM until the time of service at the funeral home.

Hang in and keep on keeping on. I lost a daughter after a week and it was hard. But with good people around it helped a ton. I feel your pain and will pray for you and your family ChickOna2.

I'm sure there are no words that could express the loss she is suffering at this time. I have sent prayers for her family since I heard about this. From the overwhelming responses on Facebook alone, it looks like God has given an AWESOME amount of support, in family and friends. My heart is breaking for you JJC, Co2!

This truly saddens me. Sending prayers for the family and keeping them in my thoughts. I cannot fathom what they are going through, and can only hope they find strength from one another and will begin to heal soon.