7/14 qs&l

drumbtzz

meeting at boneyard in brookpark at 6:30 then taking back roads to valley view qs&l

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...00284&t=h&z=19

and probaly the route we'll take to valley view from boneyard....assuming brian is leading :)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...90895&t=h&z=14

post if ud like to meet

Edited by drumbtzz

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we can meet wherev...strongsville mall, boneyard in brookpark...doesnt matter....and bring that rc51 out tklatti...im takin bout the valley view location

Crap,was hoping it was the canton location. I work till 7:30pm. Only have time to make it to the canton location. :( Well maybe some week we can all meet at the canton qs& l . :)

Crap,was hoping it was the canton location. I work till 7:30pm. Only have time to make it to the canton location. :( Well maybe some week we can all meet at the canton qs& l . :)

lol thats a little hike...i make no promisses unless theres a promise of beer when i get there

we can meet wherev...strongsville mall, boneyard in brookpark...doesnt matter....and bring that rc51 out tklatti...im takin bout the valley view location

you mean the broadview boneyard?

lol thats a little hike...i make no promisses unless theres a promise of beer when i get there

oh don't be a pansy, the canton qs&l can be gotten to in 32mins from my place :D

you mean the broadview boneyard?

oh don't be a pansy, the canton qs&l can be gotten to in 32mins from my place :D

yea i ment broadview...just throwin it out there as a option...i kno john is in parma n has been wantin to go so it doesnt matter to me...and had i known canton qs&l was only a half hour...i still woulda said i want beer when i get there ha :)

as usual i'll be cruising thru and then hitting the roads for a bit.

thats hopefully my plan too cap...i usually cant take more than 45 min of that place unless there's a real event...

i wish that was my only worry.. which bike to ride.. sheshh :D

well Matt and i are down tomorrow, so it is the valley view location? just making sure i dont have a problem going to canton either if others want to go.. this is my first bike night ever so i just need to get out to one of them..

i wish that was my only worry.. which bike to ride.. sheshh :D

well Matt and i are down tomorrow, so it is the valley view location? just making sure i dont have a problem going to canton either if others want to go.. this is my first bike night ever so i just need to get out to one of them..

yea we'll do the valley view this week. weather should be good so there will be plenty of cruisers and squids. I'm like everyone else, I can stay about an hour then I get bored as shit so I'm in for this plan.

Screw it, I say we meet at the Boneyard in Broadview Hts and we can take the scenic way down the metroparks and riverview to canal into Valley View

thats sounds good to me.. i just have to figure out how to get there.. ive never been to bonyard. Should we meet up before we get there?

Don't be plannin shit without me woman. I'm finally gettin out of the house too on Wednesday. :D

boneyard is cool wit me, earliest i can meet is gonna be 6, that work for everyone?

well no if it takes us an hour to get there.. matt doesnt get off till 5 he wont get here till about 5:30.. But i need to see if he wants to go out that way..

thats sounds good to me.. i just have to figure out how to get there.. ive never been to bonyard. Should we meet up before we get there?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=boneyard+broadview+heights&sll=41.280249,-81.675698&sspn=0.010627,0.022724&ie=UTF8&hq=boneyard&hnear=Broadview+Heights,+Cuyahoga,+Ohio&ll=41.31408,-81.683969&spn=0.001336,0.00284&t=h&z=19

Here is the map, its at the corner of Broadview Rd and Rt 82. Andrew just update the your original post with the map and time. I can also make a map showing people the way we can go if you want too

i wasnt.. but i did check and the bonyard is like an hour from here.. you know matt.. his mangina wouldnt be able to handle a long ride like that. :) lol but we shall see...

Yeah, the Boneyard is quite a haul for us and I'm not ridin the e-way with your squid haulin ass.:D If you wann meet at Boneyard, I can map out a backroad route to rt. 82.

Yeah, the Boneyard is quite a haul for us and I'm not ridin the e-way with your squid haulin ass.:D If you wann meet at Boneyard, I can map out a backroad route to rt. 82.

hey its not my fault straight roads make my bike go faster.. Going to bonyard looking it up is straight up 77.. its not that bad.. but if you can get some back roads going im sure it would be better than a slab through akron..