7/14 qs&l

drumbtzz

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that looks sweet..

Meadows is definitely sweet the rest of it is more scenic and slow. There is one curve right before you get to Pleasant Valley that I take at about 5mph because its blind, its shitty road and asshole cagers coming up the other side don't know how to stay on their side of the road. That is the only part I hate about it, well that and Brecksville cops tend to be on Riverview

Yeah right, the last time Holly said she'd be someplace at 6 (canton ride) she was at least 30 minutes late :D

I'm glad its already forgotten that it was me that held everyone up :D

hey its not my fault straight roads make my bike go faster.. Going to bonyard looking it up is straight up 77.. its not that bad.. but if you can get some back roads going im sure it would be better than a slab through akron..

We can do whatever, the backroads would never get us there by 6, but I'm not breakin the sound barrier with you on the e-way woman, especially during rush hour. Sane speeds will be traveled :D.

not my fault matt has to poop before he goes on a long ride.. lol

hes got a stomach like a peach..

hahahahahahaa....

we can make it 630 or somethin so nobody hasta rush if ya guys want...so 6 or 630? ill prob still go at 6 and sit on the patio with a beer till ppl show

and hell if we get bored we can always hit the valley for a ride after this

so who wants to take tomorrow off and install my new LED kit on my bike tomorrow :D

Ride out to Hudson and we can do it here at my work in the warehouse. Both my bosses are out of town so that leaves me here to fuck off and do what I want most of the day.:)

Don't forget they just repaved the Metro Parks thru Bedford Res.. Smooth as a babies bottom! :D

its about damn time, I like that area but the conditions of the road always piss me off

Ride out to Hudson and we can do it here at my work in the warehouse. Both my bosses are out of town so that leaves me here to fuck off and do what I want most of the day.:)

I'm going to highly consider this, my boss will be out of the office tomorrow so if he doesn't pile any more shit on me today I might try to sneak out even though I've already taken wayyyy too many days off, I don't care

:wtf: Lights?

What do I expect this is a bike night thread. :o

my excuse is its an all black bike, I want to be more visible at night :D

plus they were a gift from a lady friend, she likes them

It's your bike do as you please. I'm just screwing with you. I've had a set of street glow leds strips and bulbs for about two years now sitting in a box. Also given to me. I think they'll just stay right where there at.

I guess I could give them to somebody. But the world is ghey enough as is.

edited the opener for the thread...i said 630 meetin time so nobody gets left behind and i have time for a draft before we depart lol...brian ur leadin the pack to valley view...cool with everyone?

damnit I knew that would happen if I threw up the route. Nah I don't mind so long as everyone behind me knows I'm slow, especially with not knowing the new bikes limits

oh and ps i don't think the map links are working

yea i didnt think they were but im on my phone so wasnt sure if it was just me...o well....yea i dont kno the area that well so it def cant be me...does this mean ur takin the 636?

I'm 90% sure I'll break out the 636 even though the VFR is more unique and sounds WAY better. I'd rather have the 636 if we end up riding the valley afterwords to give it a little more testing

its cool.. i dont mind going slow.. we ride with tony remember.. :D

really the only road I'll probably be slow on is Meadows and to be honest I just say I'm slow because I still consider myself a new rider and well in a lot of eyes I probably am :lol: