7/14 qs&l

drumbtzz

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are killing me with this 6 o'clock crap. I can be at qsl by 645ish or I could meet you guys somewhere along riverview earlier. I can hit it from multiple roads if that sounds good, or I can just ride to the lube. I don't want to hold anyone up. Bad's got my cell number so feel free to hit me up.

You guys are killing me with this 6 o'clock crap. I can be at qsl by 645ish or I could meet you guys somewhere along riverview earlier. I can hit it from multiple roads if that sounds good, or I can just ride to the lube. I don't want to hold anyone up. Bad's got my cell number so feel free to hit me up.

i was sayin meet up at 630 dude...we can wait for 15 or whatev if u wanta show lol rly, it means more beer in my belly and possibly some munchies

I like that route lets carry some speed around them corners

ill do the best I can but I make no promises with breaking out the 636 for the first time in some fun stuff. If I had my CBR still I know EXACTLY what its capable of on Meadows Dr. Everything else you can expect 10-15 over the posted limit, unless its in Brecksville city limits

its all on brian, i dont kno the roads enough to lead...im cool with any pace, i just want to hit that area again its fun

yea that one time with you me likwid and my 2 buddies we didnt even hit meadows, its a fun road :D

Wont be able to make it(working and everything):(. What do you guys think about next week at Canton's QS&L?? Weather permitting...Looking forward to meeting everyone:cool:

i'd probably be in for canton next week. I can just go into work late and work later and meet you there since I work 15mins from that QS&L

Should be there and will happily take my place as tail gunner, I wouldnt want to show up all of you sport bike folks with my lightning fast 1500cc cruiser so i will just stay at the back. :D

:lol: I'll put you in the back with my buddy that has a cruiser then

We can wait for you if we are meeting at Boneyard, if not just shoot me a text or call me and we can meet up while there. Depending how many bikes we have and what time we get there, I might try and sneak up front. If not we will probably be stuck in the overflow area which is fine by me really

The overflow would be Easiest for me to find everybody. Fuck it, I'll probably just head down 303 into peninsula then hit riverview. Maybe I'll run into you guys. Be careful watch for deer especially towards the end of riverview. You go up the last hill there by a three way stop and i've seen quite a few there. They wander across towards this house on the top of the hill.

so riding out of qsl at 645 or the boneyard? basically i'm leaving aurora at 620, and i can head any which way. i usually make it to bike night between 645/700 depending on traffic.

You could just shoot straight over 82 out of Aurora to the Bone Yard.

The overflow would be Easiest for me to find everybody. Fuck it, I'll probably just head down 303 into peninsula then hit riverview. Maybe I'll run into you guys. Be careful watch for deer especially towards the end of riverview. You go up the last hill there by a three way stop and i've seen quite a few there. They wander across towards this house on the top of the hill.

meeting us there would probably be your best bet, there's no need to rush and be reckless on a bike just for a 20 min group ride to qs&l lol..we'll prob be diverted to the overflow seein as there will be more than 5 of us so hit up brian or pm me your number and we'll see you there bud