aftermarket seat adjustment?

oldschoolsdime92

I have a Corbin...it's pure sex...honestly...I couldn't ride more than 60 miles w/out feeling like someone was being naughty with my bottom...now I can ride 200+ miles and I feel like I'm riding on a cloud....I should mention that Corbin seats take approximately 2,000 miles to "break-in" to your butt...hence making each Corbin custom...O...and I have one for the passenger seat as well....the women who ride with me comment it was the "best ride they ever had".....not sure it was the seat or me....but either way no complaints....hope I helped...

Edited by AfroCBR

I am having trouble with my seat. Its driving me nuts. A sargent seat for the sprint is 439. A corbin is about 100 less. I've also toyed with having someone add different padding to my stock seat. I just need it in the main seating area. Any suggestions or thoughts?

Ive run Corbins on my VFRs and its the way to go. I have done 1800 mile trip on one and lots of 400- 500 mile day rides. - Plenty of people swear by the Sargent, but I have never tryed one. Not that i wouldnt but corbin has worked for me. I would be willing to hook up if you wanted to see mine and sit on it.

If you wanted to try cheap, try the "great day" mod, I think Hoblick went that route.

Edited by mello dude

Ive run Corbins on my VFRs and its the way to go. I have done 1800 mile trip on one and lots of 400- 500 mile day rides. - Plenty of people swear by the Sargent, but I have never tryed one. Not that i wouldnt but corbin has worked for me. I would be willing to hook up if you wanted to see mine and sit on it.

If you wanted to try cheap, try the "great day" mod, I think Hoblick went that route.

from everything I've been told and read, for the VFR is seems as though the corbin's are great for people like me who aren't exactly thin and the Sargents are much better for skinny people. This is all heresay as I've yet to try either. I just know I LOVED my Corbin on my 600rr

from everything I've been told and read, for the VFR is seems as though the corbin's are great for people like me who aren't exactly thin and the Sargents are much better for skinny people. This is all heresay as I've yet to try either. I just know I LOVED my Corbin on my 600rr

Hadnt heard it from that perspective, but it does seem from what I have read on other forums is that some people have a "Corbin" butt and others have a "Sargent" butt, and generally most people dont have both. :D

send it to: a great day to ride

he will make it jsut they way you need it

i have had corbin and a sargent

getting my seat done at : a great day to ride surpassed them both in comfort. and was about $300 cheaper

on a side note i love my airhawk, but they arent very useful on a seat that slants forward alot, like a sportbike