Nationwide Employees Ride to Work Day - Wed. July 21st

DGTL GRL

This event is only for Nationwide employees/contractors.

Wednesday, July 21st Nationwide Insurance (Nationwide Activities Association) is putting on the Ride to Work Day.

There will be rides scheduled to leave from various locations acrossed town to head downtown about 7am.

The actual festivities (music, vendors, etc) will be from 10:30 till 1:30pm in front of Nationwide downtown. They will have the street blocked off.

There will be a lunch ride downtown to the event at 11:30pm from the Tuttle Atrium 1 location. That's the ride I'm doing since I'm also in Dublin.

Anyway, if anyone here works at NW (which I do know there are a couple other than myself) just a heads-up in case you didn't see it posted elsewhere.

The details can be found on 'Inside' page under Resources/NAA.

RIDE SAFE!

-Christina:choppersmiley:

ps- I'm thinking rain gear will be a good idea. :)

This event is only for Nationwide employees/contractors.

Wednesday, July 21st Nationwide Insurance (Nationwide Activities Association) is putting on the Ride to Work Day.

There will be rides scheduled to leave from various locations acrossed town to head downtown about 7am.

The actual festivities (music, vendors, etc) will be from 10:30 till 1:30pm in front of Nationwide downtown. They will have the street blocked off.

There will be a lunch ride downtown to the event at 11:30pm from the Tuttle Atrium 1 location. That's the ride I'm doing since I'm also in Dublin.

Anyway, if anyone here works at NW (which I do know there are a couple other than myself) just a heads-up in case you didn't see it posted elsewhere.

The details can be found on 'Inside' page under Resources/NAA.

RIDE SAFE!

-Christina:choppersmiley:

ps- I'm thinking rain gear will be a good idea. :)

So if we dont work for Nationwide we can not ride to work that day?

That seems kind of unfair :(

So if we dont work for Nationwide we can not ride to work that day?

That seems kind of unfair :(

lol

You just can't attend this event if you don't work for NW. That's the only thing. RIDE ON!!!!:badgerrock:

I'm worried about the threat of storms.. not the rain.. the storms. :(

I used to ride to work a lot at Nationwide the past couple years but we can't wear jeans in my department anymore. I need to pick up some riding pants so I can get back to riding to work.

I wear my full leathers over my dress clothes and just strap my dress shoes and lunch on the back with a net

I will be there, a couple of us are in the Marconi building downtown

Lucky you- you're near the excitement.

I'm in Dublin (old BMW BLDG) and depending on storms.. may ride DT. I'm not a fan of lightning. ;)