BRAND NEW in package - Robic SC-808 lap timer...

Moto-Brian

I have a brand new in the package Robic lap timer. It is the SC-808 model. Seen them as low as $45 plus shipping on Ebay starting bids so, make an offer.

Dark grey and all instructions.

Flounder - not for you. :p

I was interested......

Till I found out Flounder didn't want it :D

brian, give me a little bit more info and some pictures on this. I might be interest. Also are you going to be in the store next week?

I can send you some pics, but like Flounder stated - just google the item. I got it from Lockhart so, look in the catalog. It's brand new - even the cord hasn't been untied...

Let me know if you cannot find info. I'll be in there next Friday...

How's that parts cleaner coming?;):dj:

Next time your around.. let me know and I will make sure you get it. Im gonna want something from troy as well :)

the guy before me dropped the rear down to a 48tooth so I want to put a 50 back on it. :D

your still an asshole:cool:

There's that "your" needing to be "you're"...

Why do you want a 50 tooth rear? For Mid-Ohio, I am using 15/45. I will check 100% on my notes, but a 50 is too much.

I may have a new 50 lying around that I never will use. I'll check, but you really need to be in that 44-48 range. Depending on your corner speed, you can compensate for lack of with more rear teeth, but you don't need 5 more than what most of us use...

I also have notes on about every damn track as to gearing and set-up for that pile of yours and what I have. Those damn 05s were shit, huh?:D

so i looked at this on LP and it looks like a stopwatch more then a laptimer. I was looking for something to use on the bike. Correct me if I am wrong

A stopwatch is used to time laps, therefore a stopwatch is a laptimer.

You could use it on the bike, if you dont mind taking a hand off the bar each time you cross the start finish line.

Consider yourself corrected :D

There's that "your" needing to be "you're"...

Why do you want a 50 tooth rear? For Mid-Ohio, I am using 15/45. I will check 100% on my notes, but a 50 is too much.

I may have a new 50 lying around that I never will use. I'll check, but you really need to be in that 44-48 range. Depending on your corner speed, you can compensate for lack of with more rear teeth, but you don't need 5 more than what most of us use...

I also have notes on about every damn track as to gearing and set-up for that pile of yours and what I have. Those damn 05s were shit, huh?:D

you dipshit... I was talking about my yz250.. :) Im still running stock setup on my gix