Saturday's Snow Storm

Casper

What a crock of shit. So all I've heard for three days is about how bad this storm is going to be. I was at Walmart earlier today and they were packed. Dumbasses buying up bottled water and canned foods. Stupid fucktards think its the end of the world. 3"-5" possible. Fucking morons.

we have 3 inches so far...and now its raining, and freezing...yeah...morons

yup...it will all be gone by sunday night!!!!!! i just wish the shit wouls stay on the ground for 3 months straight like when i was a kid!!!!!! OHIO WINTERS SUCK ASS!!!! SEND SNOW!!!!

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....

Up until 6 hours ago I got pissed as hell when it snowed, now I have all wheel drive and I look more like this :D I had no idea what I had been missing.

If anybody here is thinking about an AWD car I will personally take you for a ride.

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....

Up until 6 hours ago I got pissed as hell when it snowed, now I have all wheel drive and I look more like this :D I had no idea what I had been missing.

If anybody here is thinking about an AWD car I will personally take you for a ride.

It would be more fun if I took you for a ride... My friends Audi likes to break halfshafts! Make sure you keep an eye on the cv boots. Getting towed isnt fun!