Congrats to our new Mod

flounder

So Satan and I had a nice long talk and here is the conclusion we came to.

Since pretty much everyone on here thinks Im the biggest asshole on the board, Satan has decided that it would be appropriate if I was a mod for the Edumacated Fuckstiks thread. As such, my oath is as follows.

I solemnly swear to pick, poke, prod and make fun of all those who post here. Any retaliation will be met with swift recourse. AKA.. more name calling most of which will be derogatory statements aimed at age, gender, race, nationality,lack of brainpower, piss poor riding skills or general motorcycle knowledge. I promise to only use my powers for evil and will do nothing to help resolve any issues between members that transpire in this forum. I will edit and modify others posts as I see fit in order to cause more conflict, frustration and anger among those brave enough to post here.

That is all for now..

Satan get your ass on the ball and grant me my new found powers. :D

Good more power to you!

I keep reading about people that are getting a kick in the junk. Some are getting it shipped to them while others seem to be standing in line for it.So where do I find one of these things? where does the line start?Are they avalible at toys R us or only on line?Flounder please help I'm trying to find the coolest christmas gift this year.

So Satan and I had a nice long talk and here is the conclusion we came to.

Since pretty much everyone on here thinks Im the biggest asshole on the board, Satan has decided that it would be appropriate if I was a mod for the Edumacated Fuckstiks thread. As such, my oath is as follows.

I solemnly swear to pick, poke, prod and make fun of all those who post here. Any retaliation will be met with swift recourse. AKA.. more name calling most of which will be derogatory statements aimed at age, gender, race, nationality,lack of brainpower, piss poor riding skills or general motorcycle knowledge. I promise to only use my powers for evil and will do nothing to help resolve any issues between members that transpire in this forum. I will edit and modify others posts as I see fit in order to cause more conflict, frustration and anger among those brave enough to post here.

That is all for now..

Satan get your ass on the ball and grant me my new found powers. :D

You being a mod for this forum would be like a retard in charge of the special olympics.