Cheap and Free Stuff - Cleaning out the basement and garage

Casper

Everything is OBO, and I'm open to any trades.

- Asus EAH-4670 that's never been used. I bought it for a build that I never ended up doing. They're going for around $100 on eBay. $75 obo

- Bissell bagless 12amp vacuum. Red. It's really nice. Works great. New belt. We got a new one, so this one just sits. Was $150ish when I bought it. $40 obo

- External frame pack. Got a cub scout about to be in Boy Scouts? This thing is perfect for them. It's huge. I used it all through Boy Scouts and numerous times since. Free

- Broan range hood. White. Never used. It came with the house, but when we bought the appliances we bought a microwave with built in fan/vent. It's going for $90. $30 obo

- Apple PowerMac G4. 450Mhz, 1M cache, 1GB RAM, 27GB HDD, DVD-RAM Drive, Zip 100 Drive, OSX 10.4. This is the server Ohio Riders started on originally, and also hosted Columbus Racing. $80 obo

- HP Compaq TC4200 Tablet PC, 1.86GHz Intel Pentium M Processor 750 w/Centrino Mobile Technology, 512MB RAM, 60GB Harddrive, Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11b/g, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, Built-In SD Card Reader, 12.1"" XGA display $150 obo

hp4200_slate.jpg

- XV6700 Windows Mobile phone for Verizon. On eBay, starting at $0.01

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220647181559

- Computer case with power supply and CD-ROM. It's an older one. I think the last thing I had in it was the first Athlon. The case has a ton of stickers on it. Would make a good shop computer or whatever. Free

- Pertelian external LCD display. http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/avcards/7e3e/ $20 obo

I'm sure I'll be adding more.

Interested in the computer case/power supply/etc. and possibly even the tablet. I will have to check on the second though, my friend has been looking for one.

-edit-

I think the tablet is already called for, and its too far of the drive for just the case. Free up

Edited by imprez55