Anyone care to help me name the turns on my favorite loop?

El capitan

lol did you draw that? Looks surprisingly accurate

I nominate 4 to be "danger zone", the amount of times I've had the back end of the bike feel like its going out because of gravel or tar snakes is ridiculous

Nice drawing... I spent about an hour in there Sunday morning messing around. There seemed to be quite a bit of gravel in the middle of a few turns this weekend, kinda made my butt pucker a few times. I was half tempted to stop and clean up the messes. Also, quite a few Brecksville cops in there this weekend, don't know if thats normal or if it was just because of the horse show that was going on in the park.

Nice drawing... I spent about an hour in there Sunday morning messing around. There seemed to be quite a bit of gravel in the middle of a few turns this weekend, kinda made my butt pucker a few times. I was half tempted to stop and clean up the messes. Also, quite a few Brecksville cops in there this weekend, don't know if thats normal or if it was just because of the horse show that was going on in the park.

Horse show brings em out. I've been driving those roads for almost 10 years now and its rare to see a Brecksville cop, but the park rangers are usually abundant on the main stretch between start point and #10

when we ran it for cross country practice, we used to refer to the big long hill as "mile high." The name was retarded, because the hill was really more like HALF a mile LONG, but "mile high" sounded better i guess...