Who's into Grilling/Smoking?

Bad324

Being in NEO, you have easy access to Bubba's Q, I suggest you take full advantage of that fact. I challenge ANYONE (yes, including Southerners) to make a better piece of BBQ than Bubba Baker in Avon.

Goddamn is that place delicious.

Being in NEO, you have easy access to Bubba's Q, I suggest you take full advantage of that fact. I challenge ANYONE (yes, including Southerners) to make a better piece of BBQ than Bubba Baker in Avon.

Goddamn is that place delicious.

My gf lives about 5 mins away from there. I've been meaning to try it as I've heard good things but yet to go. I actually met him when I was a kid :)

My gf lives about 5 mins away from there. I've been meaning to try it as I've heard good things but yet to go. I actually met him when I was a kid :)

My family met him when he was doing his rounds of the restaurant a couple years ago. He smokes all his own meat on-site, and actually holds a patent for the deboned rib steak (removing the bones while leaving the meat intact). BBQ sauce is a little expensive to buy in the bottle, but you may not be able to help yourself when you're done.