havent really told anyone yet.. but..

Hoblick

per dyno brians dyno, 89 rwhp and 111 ftlb ..could use a better tune on it.. so it has potential to make more powa!

but yes new bike.. 02 warrior

lowered 2 inches in the rear

Big air Kit

vance and hines pro pipe

power commander

all braided lines

risers with drag bars

tons of chrome accesories, motor covers here and there, chrome pulley, etc etc

yamaha lower chin spoiler

all recalls done

black powder coated wheels, tripple trees, bars, pegs, controls, switch housings, levers, etc.. etc..

since ive got it, added a backrest and luggage rack, better rear passenger pegs (cut and flipped the passenger peg brackets to give passenger more leg room) replaced the front tire, and i got an HID headlight kit coming

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

Edited by Hoblick

explain the rear pegs? i'd like to do that. and where are your front turns located? (Nevermind, i see them.) up on either side of the rpm cover. i like that.

btw... sharp ride. ;)

034.jpg

Edited by curby

explain the rear pegs? i'd like to do that. and where are your front turns located? (Nevermind, i see them.) up on either side of the rpm cover. i like that.

btw... sharp ride. ;)

034.jpg

it looks like yours has it done already on the peg thing...

send me a pic of it and ill let you know

oh and you want to trade exhaust?

i want a that pipe, or a a set of bub jug huggers

i do have the jugg huggers. i'm thinkin about getting rid of the exhaust. yours looks as low as mine and i drag pipe on hard right turns. i've shaved down about 1/4 inch off the bottom tip.

I love how they look and sound, but for the way i ride it, it kinda sucks. just ask El Capitain, he was behind me when i took a good hit on it.

thats the factory seat. and the red on the rims is now gone. covered with black vinyl. looks 100X better. and the emblem is now gone also. replaced with a skull decal.

Here's the only photo i got of close to the rear sets. i can take a better one later.

037.jpg

angle of the picture threw me off, yeah those are the pipes i want lol

what do you want for the bubs?

im seriously interested

ive been looking for a set, and was gonna hold off, but if you want to sell yours id buy them, pending price lol

and black gas cap.. yes ill be getting one similar to that one very soon

your pegs look like they have been swapped

mine where angled back and had heel guards on them

now they are forward and down a bit like yours look.. and heel guards cut off

the ones in your pics are before you replaced them? i can see that the pegs are behind the bolts as to where mine are in front.

as for the pipes, i'd have to find replacements. the chrome on the tips is pretty beat. i was going to have the powder coated black so i wasn't to worried about it. I like the pipes just not the dragging. i've thought about raising it up a bit but then i loose some of the cool factor. lol

ill let you rock my V&H till you find a replacement set you like lol

im gonna buy a set here at some point.. and if you want to get ride of yours PM me a price we can work something out..

as for the pegs, yes pics are before i cut and flipped them.. factory the peg is towards the back of the bike, bolts in front

you may have the yamaha pessanger peg relocation brackets

either way thats not how they are stock.. atleast thats not how they were stock on mine

If you guys want some front sprocket nuts let me know, I've got about 10 of them from when I was doing recalls on that bike...I found a shortcut that didn't require taking the nut off so I just tossed the extra's in my toolbox...

Seems like there was another part that I didn't have to use either, can't remember what it was now...