Finally, Harley can focus on it's core!

RFM

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wat

there has to be something going on. they can't be THAT stupid, right?

The board of directors probably hedged their investments against this loss, meaning they made money on it either way. Worse part is that hedge funds are private investments, meaning they don't have to fully disclose all the details publicly. So we'll never really know what all the specifics of the deals are.

They wouldn't have done something this stupid publicly, if they weren't making money privately.

They wouldn't have done something this stupid publicly, if they weren't making money privately.

I think you are giving HDI more credit than they deserve. Many of the folks who pushed for the Buell shutdown & thsoe who were involved withthe MV purchase have "left to pursue opportunities elsewhere."

http://dalefranks.com/cycles/index.php/2010/08/mv-agusta-really-did-screw-harley/

I think you are giving HDI more credit than they deserve. Many of the folks who pushed for the Buell shutdown & thsoe who were involved withthe MV purchase have "left to pursue opportunities elsewhere."

http://dalefranks.com/cycles/index.php/2010/08/mv-agusta-really-did-screw-harley/

You're probably right but I've learned:

Rich, stupid people realize on some level that they're stupid and hire incredibly smart lawyers and accountants.

Edited by dorifto240