photoshop and opinion request

Bad324

My boredom at work has led me to some thoughts and curious as to what it would look like. Pretty sure I'm going to be keeping the 636 now and think that accenting the blue with more caliper gold would be sweet but at the same time not sure if its going to be too much

So who would like to photoshop the rearsets and wheels in the same gold color as the calipers and possibly one with just a gold wheel stripe instead of the whole thing

DSC02479.jpg

maybe you should modify the rider instead of the bike first then :D

doesn't respond to mods well I'm told ;)

but seriously, I'm just bored and thinking of stuff do and wondering what it would look like

eh, if i had a bike worth upgrading, I'd probably do it.

I do think the gold looks cool. As it stands, my street bike is (casually) up for sale. I'd post it here, but frankly i want more than anyone on this site is going to offer :p

That look slick! I have been thinking about having my rims redone this winter when i have the swingarm done, and thought about going to a gold or the bronze-ish color marchesini does on their rims. That is some hot shit there, mang! And nice photochop work.

And please eliminate the tail... Man that is ugly, but the gold and blue is pretty slick!

already done :D. It was driving me crazy. That picture was from the week I got it. I have a pile of parts sitting in the garage waiting to be installed to clean up the looks

Decals gold and rear pegs black... oh and your cracked tail is fixed. :)

i like the black rears... takes some the gold away and hides them better

DSC02479_Gold2.jpg

this is the winner. Now hopefully I can get motivated over winter enough to pull it all off and get it pc'd