Craigslist intrigue...Iron Phony?

swingset

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1895160573.html

>> BIKE NITE GIVEAWAY FARCE << ??????????

AND THE YAMAHA R6 WINNER IS........!

THE SAME EXCEPTIONALLY LUCKY INDIVIDUAL THAT WON A BIKE PREVIOUSLY AT THE QUAKER GIVE AWAY...

-- Man Imagine That --

THE ODDS ARE MIND BOGGLING, DON'T YOU AGREE??????

....NO EMAIL PLEASE....

Dunno what this is about, but it sounds like drama and I loves me some drama. Anyone know? True story? The effects of meth? Someone at the Pony leave their account logged in?

Well, as unlikely as it is, I don't believe it is a farce. My drummer's niece was the little girl who pulled the slip out of the barrel and handed it the cop.

I was onstage and was shining my phone spotlight on the slip so Rich could read it, I saw it myself.

So unless every entry had his name on it or the officer or Rich the Lube Guy was bought off, it was totally legit and the guy is one lucky mo-fo.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1895160573.html

>> BIKE NITE GIVEAWAY FARCE << ??????????

AND THE YAMAHA R6 WINNER IS........!

THE SAME EXCEPTIONALLY LUCKY INDIVIDUAL THAT WON A BIKE PREVIOUSLY AT THE QUAKER GIVE AWAY...

-- Man Imagine That --

THE ODDS ARE MIND BOGGLING, DON'T YOU AGREE??????

....NO EMAIL PLEASE....

Dunno what this is about, but it sounds like drama and I loves me some drama. Anyone know? True story? The effects of meth? Someone at the Pony leave their account logged in?

Love it when they only tell part of the story. His previous win was 5 years ago before Pony was involved and that was a Harley from A.D. Farrow. How do you twist that into a setup? Sounds like a sore loser to me.

Anyone see the story about the guy that won his state lottery 3 times in 20 years?

By the way the bike was a FZ6.