Scale rockcrawling

tklatti

Was wondering if anyone is into scale rc rockcrawling? I'm part of a local group called N.O.S.T.R (Northern Ohio Scale Trail Runners). Heres one of my builds.Started as a 1/6 scale Hasbro push toy. Converted into a hobbygrade rc rockcrawler. chevythunderandwillys004.jpg

sorry man...this sounds extremely gay...

not trying to be mean or anything...just saying

To each his own right...Anyway keeps my kids involved with a healthy hobby and out of trouble. Promotes there imagination and gets tools into there hands.

To each his own right...Anyway keeps my kids involved with a healthy hobby and out of trouble. Promotes there imagination and gets tools into there hands.

sounds like a sweet hobby for your kids! i retract my previous statement - thought it was just a buncha grown men doing it

Anything that gets you outside with your kids is cool with me.

no this is more like my toy!!! i want details

The large scale Tamiya Sherman and Panzer/Tiger. Tubing for barrel and .22cal single round. Fired electrically. Had to stop to reload. Had to add steel sheet armor all over to do this. They were LBTS quickly. Strangely, we would do this right in the front yard, nobody noticed...

ahh tamiya.. remember the blackfoot and the king blackfoot? The good ol days there! I raced nitro 2wd truck for awhile and then switched to 2wd electric stock truck. I had a buddy of mine get into crawling for a bit. It was very cool, i started to build a crawler and never finished it up. Perhaps ill dig it out, and get back at it.

Was wondering if anyone is into scale rc rockcrawling? I'm part of a local group called N.O.S.T.R (Northern Ohio Scale Trail Runners). Heres one of my builds.Started as a 1/6 scale Hasbro push toy. Converted into a hobbygrade rc rockcrawler. chevythunderandwillys004.jpg

Hmm. I guess it's no different than the guys into the RC planes.

Not something I would ever get into, but I do think the Jeep is bad-ass, but put your Barbies away before you come play with the big boys. :D Nah, seriously I do think it's pretty cool.

Looked into it once, but I'm a flat lander and its a rather large investment. It would just be another hobby with no time to enjoy. It would just sit next to the other rc cars in various states of disrepair.