Bikers taunt bleeding cop?

NinjaNick

Arrest made in taunting of cop who crashed chasing motorcycles.

Arrested was the leader of a local motorcycle club.

http://www.seattlepi.com/

WSP arrests man suspected of taunting trooper

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

SEATTLE -- Washington State Patrol investigators have named a suspect in the incident where speeding motorcycle riders caused a trooper to crash on Interstate 5 at Tukwila and then returned to taunt him.

Detectives say the 33-year-old is the leader of a motorcycle club. He was arrested Sept. 11 at a Bellevue gas station where troopers caught up to him after a trooper in the air spotted him weaving through freeway traffic.

Investigators determined it was the same person they were looking for from the Aug. 10 incident when a trooper crashed while trying to stop speeding motorcycle riders. The case is now with King County prosecutors.

---

Information from: KOMO-TV, KING-TV, KIRO-FM

This is an assumption at this point, from the evidence shared.

No proof and/ or evidence of it being this Club, or any Members of the group being involved has been shared.

My guess is that it possibly was, but that is me just speculating.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/103970784.html?tab=video

sounds like BS to me...sounds like trooper fucked up and wrecked, no way a bike can "make" a trooper in a vic crash...whatd he do? ram it? fuck that....trooper fucked up and now wants sympathy

now it sounds like they snagged this guy to scapegoat him

If the cop swerves to avoid the bike then he wrecks the cruiser and he's blamed.

And if the cop *doesn't* swerve then he wrecks the bike and he's blamed.

Either way he's blamed.

If the cop swerves to avoid the bike then he wrecks the cruiser and he's blamed.

Either way he's blamed.

Was the allegations of the bikes intentionally cutting him off even true, or was it just an excuse for his accident?

Cops protect themselves and their own at all costs, no matter what or who suffers for it, again just my experience and opinion, but there is plenty of evidence, cases, and testimonies floating around which support that statement too!

Either way he's blamed.

ill hit the brakes but i aint fuckin swervin LOL....im not gonna wreck myself to prevent running over some douchebag

Unless they have a video of the crash itself we can only go by what people are saying. Nobody will admit to doing wrong, cop or biker. So where does that leave us?

Is there no cruiser cam footage? I thought that police dashcams were almost universal these days. If that department didn't have cameras.... Well I bet they wish they did now.

ill hit the brakes but i aint fuckin swervin LOL....im not gonna wreck myself to prevent running over some douchebag

That's my rule. If you violate my right of way I'll brake but not swerve. if I brake and hit you then it's your fault. If I swerve and hit something else, it's my fault.