Christian Sport Bike Assoc Deals Gap Weekend

JCMathis

October 1-3 the North Carolina chapter of CSBA will be hosting a rally at Deals Gap. The event will be based out of the MicroTel Inn & Suites in Robbinsville, NC.

Let me know if you would like more information on the event. The CSBA forum thread is here: http://www.christiansportbike.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4509

If you are interested in white water rafting the famous Gauley River on Monday the 4th you are welcome to join me as well.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to check vacation at work. What do you do with bikes over night. And do any wives go just to hang out.

When I go, I stay in Robbinsville and leave the bike outside. Have never had a problem with them being messed with. Pretty safe area.

The cost of a room is $89 per night and that can be shared. The rest will be what you eat and the gas you burn. I will be throwing my bike in the back of the truck and there is room for one more back there. The only catch is I will be stopping in WV on the way home and will be rafting the Gauley on Monday the 4th. I am still looking for at least one more person to join us for the rafting. If anyone is interested in doing this let me know. I will then be coming home on Monday night.

I'll look at the ol schedule book. Ive already been once this year (1st time ever) so we shall see. Thanks for the invite! You guys planning on riding down or trailer down?